- Special Offer
- Free Night
- Star rating
- Location :
- Back to previous page
- View all hotels in Krakow
- View Rezydent Hotel on a map
- View cancellation terms
- Customer Reviews of Rezydent Hotel
Overview - Rezydent Hotel, Krakow
The 3 star Rezydent hotel is superbly located in the historical city centre, along the historical Royal Route. Its outside facade is a listed building and inside many original architectural have been retained, whilst undergoing extensive refurbishment. 59 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites provide guests with an atmosphere of sheer comfort and hospitality. Many of the rooms enjoy superb views over Grodzka Street - a part of the Royal Route.
Accommodation - Rezydent Hotel
The Rezydent Hotel offers 59 elegant and modern rooms all with en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, telephone and radio alarm clock. The hotel has 8 single room, 36 double rooms, 7 triple rooms and 1 double room for handicapped guests. There are rooms for non-smokers and pets are allowed.
The hotels restaurant is light and airy and offers a range of International and local Polish cuisine.
The Rezydent's profesionally trained personnel will help you with flight, train, theatre or concert bookings and be pleased to help you with any other services you may wish:
- acceptance of credit cards,
- acceptance of pets,
- assistance of guide for sightseeing tours,
- car rental,
- child-cot on request,
- conference room,
- hair-dryer-on request,
- internet access,
- iron and ironing board - on request,
- laundry service (extra charge),
- luggage room,
- luggage service,
- organization of congresses, seminars, conferences and meetings,
- organization of parties and dinners with accompaniment of folk groups,
- reservation tickets for cultural events in Krakow,
- reservation of train, bus and plane tickets,
- safety-deposit box,
- room service (extra charge),
- sale of beverages,
- sale of souvenirs and cosmetics,
- sale of tickets for local sightseeing tours,
- tourist information,
- transfers (extra charge),
- wake-up call.
Our Contractor's View
A comfortable hotel with perfect location for old town and easy access to the castle.
All visitors to Krakow must pay City Tax locally, this amounts to PLN 1.60 ( approx 0,50 euros) per person for each day of their stay. This should be paid at time of check in.
Children are exempt from paying.
Customer Reviews of Rezydent Hotel
Hi There,We really enjoyed our stay in the Rezydent Hotel.Hotel was beautiful and was in a great location.JWJW, Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:59:00 GMT