- Best Value Hotel
Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel
- Star rating
- Location :
- Nearest metro :
- Back to previous page
- View all hotels in St Petersburg
- View Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel on a map
- View cancellation terms
Overview - Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel
The 4 star Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel was built in 1978. With a prime location near to the main exhibition centre, Lenexpo and on the edge of the Gulf of Finland, the Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel in St. Petersburg is a modern and comfortable hotel ideal for business and leisure travellers.
The hotel consists of 17 floors - on the 1st floor the lobby, restaurants and a bar, kitchen area, conference rooms and exhibition space, souvenir shops and currency exchange are located. On the second floor there are conference rooms, exhibition space, restaurants and kitchen area, souvenir shops. Guest rooms are on the 4th to 13th floors.
The hotel is just a 10 minute drive to great cultural attractions such as The Hermitage and Peter & Paul’s Fortress, as well as being only 25 km from St. Petersburg's Pulkovo II International Airport.
10 km from the railway station, the nearest subway station is only 2 km away.
Accommodation - Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel
We offer 1,200 well-appointed, comfortable rooms, including 40 Junior Suites and 20 Duplex Suites. As of April 2008, over 700 guest rooms have been refurbished to reflect the colourful Park Inn design standards. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.
All rooms are equipped with the following high-quality amenities:
Stunning views of either the Gulf of Finland or the city skyline
Individual climate control
Dial-up Internet access
24-hour room service
Laundry, dry cleaning and tailoring services
Restaurants and Bars
With numerous restaurants and bars to choose from, even the most discerning of guests will find a cuisine or drinks menu to tempt them.
Replica Restaurant offers renowned Mediterranean cuisine as well as Russian specialties along with the only Stone Grill in St. Petersburg
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 02:00
The Three Moons restaurant offers wide variety of Russian delicious dishes
Opening hours: 12.00 - 02.00
The Lounge Bar has wireless Internet access and is an ideal meeting spot for an after-hours mixer or coffee with friends while enjoying live music or sporting events on large screens
Opening Hours: open 24 hours
Facilities and Services
A glass passage from the hotel leads you right to the unique and extensive
- 3 swimming pools including a wave pool and an aquarium pool
- 3 closed aqua-tubes and 2 open aqua-tubes (26 to 54 meters long)
- 2 lakes and 2 rivers with varying speeds
- 7 Jacuzzi, 2 children pools with tube, and a supervised children’s playground
- different kinds of sauna
SPA&Wellness centre offers a variety of treatments including:
- beauty treatments and Thalassotherapy
- thermo-treatments, SPA tube and water massages
- sauna complex with dry sauna, steam bath, Russian Bania and infra-red sauna
- massage centre offers classic massages as well as Thai, Shiatsu, Hindu, Turkish and limfo-massage.
It includes fitness area, solarium, fito-bars, massages.
All services at fitness centre are not free of charge for hotel’s guests. For prices please contact fitness centre reception directly.
- Transportation services: Shuttle bus for individual guests to city centre (Kazan Cathedral) is available free of charge
- Concierge services by Consul Service. Airplane and train tickets, guided city tours, tickets to the city theatres, rent a bus, taxi any necessary information about the city.
- Beauty salon. Barber, manicure, pedicure, expert beautician.
- Newspapers and magazines kiosk.
- CD kiosk.
- Currency exchange office. It is open 24 hours
- Automatic Teller Machines.
- Gallery of souvenir shops.
- WiFi in all guest rooms from the 4th to 9th floor (10th -13th floor: dial-up Internet) and in public areas.
- two outside parkings in front of the hotel for 100 parking spaces each. It’s operating 24 hours
Hotel is considered as the premier spot offering conference and banquet facilities in Saint Petersburg:
- 12 rooms from 20 to 370 pax. All the necessary equipment for organizing events: audio-video system equipment for synchronous translation can be rented. Banquet service is available.
- Wired Internet access is available in all rooms
- All AV equipment and translation services are available upon request
- Excellent banquet facilities
- Business centre that located on the ground floor. Here you can make a copy and get other clerical services on documents like printing documents, use of the Internet, computer or scanner
- We have experienced meetings staff for perfectly organized events and conferences
From October 2009 after the renovation : 30 breakout modern conference rooms and a congress hall for 1500 people.
Water Amusement Park “Waterville” (www.waterville.ru)
- Largest in St Petersburg with 15000m2
- Pool with ocean waves to 1.5 m
- 2 rivers and underwater aquariums
- Space bowl and pipes from 5-40 m
- Geysers and Pirates’ grotto
- 4 hydro massage baths
- Toddlers & children pools
- Kids’ pipe
- Climbing wall and Fun slide
- Russian, Finish, Hamam and Aroma Steam rooms
Wellness & Spa Centre “Roman Holidays” (www. romanholidays.ru)
- Individual SPA programs
- Over 100 treatments for face and body
- 15 types of massage
- Russian banya
- Finnish sauna
- Turkish Hammam
- Hydropools & Jacuzzi
- Relaxation area
- Health Bar
- Total area 1400m2
Fitness centre, total area about 2000 sq m
We strongly recommend our own transfer service for arrival transfers to the hotel to avoid problems of quality and overcharging – St Petersburg airport terminals have many taxi services with varying standards of price and quality. We will advise a meeting point, meet you with a sign board and transfer you directly to your hotel promptly and efficiently.
Visas for Russia
We can provide you with the official ‘visa support’ required to support your application for a tourist visa to Russia. Our local offices are accredited with the ministry of foreign affairs and are fully licensed to issue these documents. Restrictions may apply to certain nationalities.
A visa support does not guarantee the granting of a visa by the authorities.
Please select your hotel and any other services, then select the option ‘Add visa support’ which will require your passport details. The visa support is issued only for the duration of your booking with us.
This information is for guidance only and you MUST check current regulations before travelling.
If you require visa support only, without booking a hotel with us, please go to www.myrussianvisa.com where you can purchase a visa support online using your credit card.