Please select your dates - and book your Moscow rail tickets now!
Our Russian rail ticket service:
Full pre-payment by credit card is required.
Purchase online or call one of our operators with the details.
To purchase rail tickets we need names and passport numbers of all passengers.
Collect tickets from our office or request an E-ticket for some routes.
Rail tickets are non refundable/non changeable.
If the ticket requested is not available, the full amount will be refunded to you.
If you do not find your route please ask us.
Select your train journey now - if it is not here, please contact us for prices.
9,258 km in 7 days from Moscow to Vladivostok by train.
IMPORTANT: There are no rail passes on this route, only point to point fares.
You may purchase sectors, for example, Moscow to Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Novosibirsk or Irkutsk.
Overnight train information:
Most trains in Russia offer:
1st class compartment with 2 berths:- usually 2 x lower berths
2nd class compartment (coupee) with 4 berths:- 2 x lower + 2 x upper berths.
On the overnight train - travel tips:
• Do not expect train conductors and attendants to speak a foreign language!
• After departure the conductor collects tickets from all passengers and rechecks all the documents once again.
• Ticket prices vary and may include bed linen (which is handed out by the attendant 1-2 hours after departure) – if not included you will be asked to pay on the spot. On some trains breakfast may be included. We will advise you when you make your request.
• Most trains have a restaurant carriage. Remember that leaving your luggage unattended in your compartment is not secure and is at your own risk.
• Before a morning arrival at your destination, the conductor wakes the passengers up and returns the tickets.
• In case of emergency, please contact the attendant
• There are police (militsia) on board every train.
• Smokers may have a cigarette in the area between the carriages.
• Do not leave your train during the stops without checking how long the train will be standing - some stops are very short (1-2 minutes)
• Hot and cold drinks and snacks can be bought at the attendants compartment