Please select your dates - and book your Odessa rail tickets now!
Our local team in Ukraine has an office in Odessa due to the huge number of clients we look after in our Odessa hotels - and the big volume allows us to offer unbeatable prices in Odessa hotels, instant availability and secure online booking. Our local team arranges airport and station transfers, trains for onward travel from Odessa - and sighseeing in the museums of Odessa. Don't forget to visit the famous opera (recently reopened) - and you need to visit the catacombs. Odessa is a great city for a city break with a busy port (excursions by boat available), a lively city and has its own popular beach at nightclubs at Arcadia. Welcome to Odessa - and check out our Best Value hotels - with the best hotel deals in Odessa!
You may collect your tickets ONLY in our local offices in Kiev, Yalta, Odessa, Lviv and Sevastopol.
If you book accommodation in one of the above cities with us, the tickets will be delivered to the reception desk upon your arrival, free of charge.
In Kiev, we can arrange an arrival transfer from Boryspil International airport to the train station. The driver will deliver the tickets to you during the transfer.
For rail tickets originating in other cities, please ask us about delivery before booking.
At your destination:
For your convenience and safety, we highly recommend you pre-book our transfer
services to and from railway stations.
Overnight train information:
Most trains in Ukraine offer 3 types of compartments:
1st class compartment with 2 berths:-
In most trains both are lower berths, but there are several trains where in the 1st class (SV) compartments the berths are located one above the other.
Some 1st class compartments offer a basin and/or TV, however this is subject to confirmation upon purchase of the ticket and depends on the train requested.
2nd class compartment (coupee) with 4 berths:-
2 x lower and 2 x upper berths.
3rd class compartments (platzcart) are not recommended for foreign travellers:-
54 persons in one ‘open’ carriage.
On the overnight train - travel tips:
Essential information about Ukrainian Railways:
• Do not expect train conductors and attendants to speak a foreign language!
• After departure the conductor collects tickets from all passengers and rechecks all the documents once again.
• Ticket price includes bed linen which is handed out by the attendant 1-2 hours after departure.
• Most trains have a restaurant carriage. Remember that leaving your luggage not attended in your compartment is not secure and is at your own risk
• 30 minutes before arrival at your destination, the conductor wakes the passengers up and returns the tickets.
• In case of emergency, please contact the attendant
• There are police (militsia) on board every train.
• Smokers may have a cigarette in the area between the carriages.
• Do not leave your train during the stops without checking how long the train will be standing - some stops are very short (1-2 minutes)
• Hot and cold drinks and snacks can be bought at the attendants compartment