We accept payment using any of these credit/debit cards and currencies:

  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Delta
  • Pounds Sterling
  • US Dollars
  • Euros

We are members of the American Tourism Society and the American Society of Travel Agents.

  • ASTA

Secured by RapidSSL
Secured by RapidSSL
  • Language:
  • English
  • Français
  • Deutsch


Great Offers

Select A Cruise
  • Classic Train Travel - Classic rail travel by private train.
  • Select A Tour website link
Visa Support Link


,


,


,

Popular Tourist Attractions

The Higher Castle


The old castle building was built of wood. Later, under the rule of the Duke of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania Gediminas (1316-1341), was brick in with stones.
The nowadays Gediminas Castle is the remnant of the brick castle built by Vytautas Magnum, the Duke of Lithuania (1392-1430). There are left more fragments of old castle, which are now restaurated according to numerous archeological researches on the Gediminas Hill.
It is possible to get onto the top of the Gediminas Hill by foot or by modern lift, and visit Gediminas Castle from inside, where the exposition of archeologic findings is kept. From the top of the Castle, there is an observation ground, from where panorama of Vilnius Old Town opens for the spectators.
Gediminas Castle is important state and historic symbol of Vilnius and Lithuania, it is depicted on national currency Litas, sang in folk songs and mentioned in numerous patriotic poems of many poets.

Opening Hours: Tue-Sun 10:00-17:00, closed on Mon
Entrance: 3 Euro

Cathedral


Situated just off of Cathedral Square in Vilnius’ old town is the main Roman Catholic cathedral, considered Lithuania's spiritual and political center. It is thought that in pagan times this was the location of an altar or temple to the pagan god "Perk┼źnas"or "god of thunder". King Mindaugas built the original cathedral in 1251 after his conversion to Christianity. After his death in 1263, it again became a place of pagan worship. The coronation ceremonies of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania from Vytautas to ┼Żygimantas Augustas took place there. Due to fires, wars, and unstable ground, the Cathedral was rebuilt more than once. As a result, gothic, renaissance, and baroque styles are reflected in its architectural history.

Opening Hours: Tue-Sun 09:00-19:00
Entrance: Free

Hill of Three Crosses


Legend has it that long ago seven Franciscan monks were crucified here. Originally erected in the 17th century, Stalin had the crosses removed and buried, and only in 1989 were they rebuilt according to the original plans. The crosses are a great symbol of both Lithuanian mourning and hope. The hill offers a breathtaking view of the city, especially in the autumn or winter. A winding trail leads from Kalnu Park up steep steps on the south side of the hill to the top.