We collect no information about our visitor's domain, but we do collect information about our visitor's email address when provided by the visitor. We do not sell or pass on in any way details of our clients to any third party whatsoever. We do not store client credit card details in our database, so we will ask for your credit card details at the time of each new booking. We comply with the Data Protection Act in the United Kingdom. All payments made online are through our secure server and fully encrypted at all times for client security.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for our marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company which you will be asked to opt-in to.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes:
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by phone, mail, at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, or other sensitive information.
Our Contact Information:
ASLA Ltd. trading as Select-a-Room.com
Riverside House, 160 High Street
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 3TF
+44 (0)1480 433333