- Spa Hotel
Kalev Spa Hotel
- Star rating
- Location :
- Old Town
- Back to previous page
- View all hotels in Tallinn
- View Kalev Spa Hotel on a map
- View cancellation terms
Overview - Kalev Spa Hotel
The 3 star Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark offers an oasis in Tallinn’s Old Town in which to escape the pressures of modern life and recharge your batteries. Guests receive top-notch treatment from our professional staff of spa therapists and trainers, and lovers of active sport will find unique training opportunities. Included for all guests is unlimited use of the Water Park, fitness centre and saunas. (Treatments to be paid locally)
Kalev Spa Hotel is located on the edge of the Old Town within walking distance of the port and only 10 minutes’ drive from the airport, facing the beautiful Kanuti Park and a mere stone’s throw from shopping centres.
Check-in is from 14:00 / Check-out at 12:00
Accommodation - Kalev Spa Hotel
The Kalev Spa Hotel rooms afford sweeping views across the roofs of the Old Town. The water park, hotel and spa departments offer hundreds of choices for relaxation or active breaks for every individual of all ages.
The hotel has 9 single rooms, 23 Economy Class room of which there are 14 doubles and 9 singles, 73 Spa Class twin/double rooms, of which 3 are equipped for disabled clients and 4 Kalev Suites.
The hotel also has Family rooms.
Economy rooms are the smallest size of rooms but are quite intimate. The single rooms have beds which are 140 cm and the double beds are 160 cm. In Spa Class rooms the beds are 180 cm and these rooms are more spacious. Each room is of a different size.
Clients who book the Kalev Suite receive VIP breakfast in the a la carte restaurant.
Restaurant and Bar
From the cosy á la carte restaurant you can enjoy the view straight into the water park, and the menus in the hotel's eateries are always varied, healthy and fresh. The Lobby bar also offers a delightful environment to take a drink and relax.
Breakfast is served between 07:00 - 11:00
The Kalev Spa conference room, in diplomat style, is the perfect setting for a wide range of meetings, including seminars, training sessions and negotiations. The room is located on the foyer level of the hotel, technically well supplied and brightly lit.
Water Park at Kalev Spa Hotel
WATERPARK AND GYM ARE FREE OF CHARGE TO ALL GUESTS STAYING AT THE HOTEL!
1) Water sports possibilities in a 50 metre long swimming pool for beginners and professional athletes;
different depths from 1.3 to 4.5 meters
2) Cold water pools next to saunas
3) Upstream swimmingpool
4) 25 metre long pool, also for water aerobics
6) 3 waterslides: Kamikaze, Black Hole and Normal slide
7) 4 Bubble baths equipped with upstream flow devices, back and neck massage nozzles
8) Massage showers
9) A blossom-shaped bubble bath with water mushroom
10) Pearl bath- a shallower reclining bath with air base
11) Finnish saunas and steam-room
12) "Limpa" fun-pool for kids
13) The Pool Bar and Water Park Cafeteria offering drinks and snacks