- Star rating
- Location :
- City Centre
Overview - Minotel Hotel, Kaunas
The 3 star Minotel Hotel is located in the very centre of the old town of Kaunas, in the neighbourhood of such historic and architecture monuments as the Town Hall, St. Peter and Paul Cathedral, Vytautas Church, St Francis Church and the Jesuit Cloister, in the district, where the traits of the XVI century urban architecture survived up to our time.
The Hotel is situated in an ideal place: only some minutes walk to see the historic and architecture monuments, to go shopping, to attend cafes and bars, to admire the landscape of the junction of the biggest Lithuanian rivers - the Nemunas and Neris, lt will take only 10 minutes to reach the centre and the main street of the city. lt takes only 20 minutes to reach the airport in Karmleva and not more than 1 hour to go by car to Vilnius airport.
The Hotel opened its door for its first guests in summer 1995.
Hotel has 23 rooms.
Each room has:
• bathroom (bath or shower, private toilet, hair dryer)
• a direct telephone line
• satellite television
• mini bar
• mini safe
• air conditioner
• coffee or tea making facilities and complimentary coffe, tea
Facilities and Services
• Bar for 30 persons.
• Conference hall for 30 persons.
• Laundry, dry cleaning, ironing within 24 hours.
• Rent of car with driver.
• Call a taxi.
• Mailing address service.
• Copying, fax, internet service.
• Secretarial assistance.
• Arrangement of excursions, interpreter service.
• Shop (souvenirs, maps, picture postcards, city guides etc.).
• Currency exchange.
• Parking in the front of the hotel.