- Best Value Hotel
- Star rating
- Location :
- Old Town
- Back to previous page
- View all hotels in Vilnius
- View Panorama Hotel on a map
- View cancellation terms
- Customer Reviews of Panorama Hotel
Overview - Panorama Hotel
The 3 star Panorama Hotel is a newly renovated hotel in the heart of Vilnius. It has an unbeatable central location right on the edge of the Old Town and is fantastic value for money. The hotel has just been renovated too. The hotel prides itself on its great location and friendly service.
Accommodation - Panorama Hotel
Panorama Hotel offers 203 modern guest rooms.
• 23 double rooms
• 10 single rooms
• 164 twin rooms
• 6 deluxe rooms
• walk-in shower,bath in deluxe rooms
• telephone and cable TV
All rooms feature FREE wireless internet.
Restaurants and Bars
• Restaurant – buffet restaurant will serve breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner for 250 people.
• Lobby Bar - where guests will have a opportunity to enjoy unforgettable Old Town views while having their cocktails or enjoying romantic dinner.
Free wireless internet throughout the hotel.
- currency exchange
- personal safes
- left luggage
- guarded parking lot for 60 cars
Conference and banqueting facilities
• 7 fully equipped conference and meeting rooms.
• Conference facilities will comfortably seat up to 600 people and will also be set up in a variety of forms to suit most demanding client requirements.
• Latest conference technology will be set :high speed wireless internet access in all conference rooms including digital projectors, video conferencing equipment.
Customer Reviews of Panorama Hotel
I was very happy with the sight, easy to use, the room we booked in the Panarama Hotel Vilnius had a great view, was very comfortable great value and the staff were helpful and friendly.RG (UK), Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:17:00 GMT
Hotel was great, easy to find and convenient for the town and train. Would have liked to have been able to charge meals to the room.NC (UK), Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:30:00 GMT
some remarks:Alessandro B, Mon, 01 Sep 2008 17:21:00 GMT
lift - doors were half locked (I was in); their "rescue" team arrived at least 30 min later!
wardrobe - no wardrobe in my room, just 2 wall hangers! scaring !!!
parking - parking available, yes, but NOT FREE OF CHARGE !!
We really enjoyed the stay in the Panoramahotel in the Deluxe room. It was spacy and absolutely perfect! Great view over the city, room to sit down and a seperate sleepingroom. Also the bathroom was nice and especially with the bubbles.Anna Y, Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:29:00 GMT
One thing, the two televisions in the room reacted on eachother, so that was less handy.
We really enjoyed our stay, and the service provided by both hotel and select a room.Hayden C, Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:04:00 GMT